E’ stata rilasciata la versione 2.2.6 di Natron il programma di compositing nodale open source creato presso INRIA, l’Istituto nazionale per la ricerca nell’informatica e nell’automazione, una istituzione pubblica Francese.
Questi sono i problemi risolti e le migliorie apportate al programma:
- Multi-dimensional parameters don’t automatically fold into a single dimension, except for scale and size params.
- Binaries distributed through Natron’s web site are now built with 10-bit x264 and 10/12-bit libvpx-vp9 support. That means the produced video files may be unplayable on some hardware (e.g. phones or TVs), but Natron should really be used to produce digital intermediates with the highest possible fidelity, which can then be transcoded to more suitable distribution codecs.
- Better cache usage for Readers, ReadOIIO does not use the OIIO cache anymore (partly due to OpenImageIO/oiio#1632).
- Fix a bug where custom OpenFX plugins directories would be ignored #1584
- Add a documentation chapter on importing camera data from PanoTools-based software (PTGui, PTAssembler, Hugin).
- WriteFFmpeg: the preferred pixel coding and bit depth can now be selected, which is very useful for codecs that propose multiple pixel formats (e.g. ffv1, ffvhuff, huffyuv, jpeg2000, mjpeg, mpeg2video, vc2, libopenjpeg, png, qtrle, targa, tiff, libschroedinger, libtheora, libvpx, libvpx-vp9, libx264, libx265).
- WriteFFmpeg: Bitrate-based (VBR) encoding was removed from the following codecs in favor of quality-based (VBR) encoding, mainly because it should be used in 2-pass mode (using handbrake or the ffmpeg command-line tool): mpeg4, mpeg2video, mpeg1video, flv.
- ColorCorrect: changed the Contrast formula to make adjustments more intuitive, see https://compositormathematic.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/gamma-contrast/ – this may affect existing projects that used the previously buggy Contrast parameter.
- LensDistortion: add PanoTools/PTGui/PTAssembler/Hugin model.
- Card3D can now import/export chan files from Natron, Nuke, 3D-Equalizer, Maya, etc., and txt files from Boujou.
- Card3D and CornerPin: only show things that are in front of the camera. In cornerPin, point 1 is always considered to be in front.
- Noise, Plasma: result is now reproductible (a given render always gives the same result).
- ReadOIIO: add advanced options for reading RAW files.
- STMap: Use the format of the Source input rather than its RoD to determine the texture size (useful when using an STMap written by LensDistortion).
- SmoothBilateral, SmoothBilateralGuided, SmoothRollingGuidance: The Value Std Dev. was clamped by CImg to a rather high value (0.1), making the filters almost useless. Fixed.
A cura di Riccardo Giovanetti [Harvester]
Effettuare il login per votare